Wallet and Portal Setup
Please follow each step carefully
Next, you need to add the IoTeX testnet to your metamask wallet. This can be done manually, or through chaninlist.org
If you choose to do it manually:
- Click on the drop down on the upper right hand corner of the metamask screen and select "Add Network"
- Network Name - IoTeX Testnet
- Chain ID - 4690
- Currency Symbol - IOTX
Congratulations, your wallet is now connected to the iotex testnet. Alternatively, you can use chainlist to auto populate the above information for you (if you have manually filled in the information you should skip this step) https://chainlist.org/
Chainlist.org to add the IoTeX Testnet & to connect to it in 2 clicks
1. Navigate to the Elumicate Mining Portal https://miner.elumicate.com
2. Click Connect Wallet to Login to the portal with your Metamask account
- Make sure to select Testnet and then click Browser Wallet, this should bring up a MetaMask Notification window. Click "Next" and then "Connect"
3. Click on the NFT tab (if this is a new wallet and you don't yet have any testnet IOTX, you will see a Claim button that will give you 10 free IOTX testnet tokens. This is enough to purchase an NFT (3 tokens) and to purchase 2500 ELUM (2.5 tokens), and still have plenty left over to cover transaction costs).
4. Buy your NFT
On the NFT page, you can now click Buy to get your NFT, the system will prompt you a message to enter your email. You will need to use the email you used when joining the waitlist.
- click on Secure Miner Connection.
That's it! Your software should now be mining data and earning rewards! You can find information on rewards earned under the Miners and Dashboard pages.
You can open and close the portal page (miner.elumicate.com) at any time, this does not affect the mining software.
Miner Page update
3. Buy Your NFT
4. Buy NFT
5. NFT Confirmation
6. NFT Ownership
7. All Done!
Welcome to your Dashboard.
You have access to:
- Your Wallet Balance
- Your Token Rewards
- You can transfer and Buy ELUM
- Release Updates
- Server Status, including the total of active Miners on the Network
- Your active Miner status
- Your Theme selector (Dark Theme or Light Theme)
Welcome to you Miner Page.
You will have access to:
- the Miner(s) List.
- the NFT list to assign one to the mining software machine.
- the ability to remove an NFT from you Miner, that will force the mining software to close down, as the rule is simple, 1 mining machine -> 1 NFT
Welcome to your Miner Page once Machine has been assigned.
Buy your NFT -> the system will ask for your email (Email given when you have joined the waitlist).
Once step closer | You are now the proud owner of your very first Testnet Miner NFT!